Ninth Biennial International Meaning Conference: Spirituality, Self-Transcendence, & Second Wave Positive Psychology
Held in Toronto, July 28-31, 2016, at the Delta Toronto East Hotel.
Registration opening soon.
The International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM) proudly announces another world congress totally devoted to meaning-oriented research and interventions. Here are some highlights:
- Second Wave Positive Psychology (PP2.0) Summit on embracing the dark side of human existence
- Meaning Summit on working with meaning-in-life issues in counselling and therapy
- The application of self-transcendence to spiritual and palliative care
- The meaning-centered approach (MCA) to positive management and work engagement
- Researchers and practitioners of different theoretical stripes dialoguing around the same table
- Participants having the opportunity to meet and consult with leaders in meaning therapy and PP2.0
- Graduate student submissions, competitions, and awards
Confirmed keynote speakers include: Robert Neimeyer, Clara Hill, Alex Pattakos, Itai Ivtzan, William Breitbart, Alexander Batthyány, and Paul T. P. Wong. Visit our speaker website for a complete list of our invited speakers.
Submission information for Professionals, Professors, Post-Doctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students: You are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentations to email@example.com. Stay tuned for details!