Toronto // July 28-31, 2016
Our keynotes this year will come from world-class speakers such as Robert Neimeyer, Michael Steger, Mick Cooper, Carol Ryff, Clara E. Hill, and more.
Half- and full-day professional workshops will be held by leaders of the field.
Our 3-day conference not only hosts keynote and breakout sessions, but also offers pre-conference workshops and special evening events. Stay tuned.
Our conference will be held at the Delta Toronto East hotel, situated on the eastern side of the city. Click for more details.
We are inviting proposals for symposia, paper sessions, workshops, and poster presentations. Click for more details.
We are not only offering discounted conference registration for students, but also a chance to win 1 of 6 scholarship prizes. Click for more details.
More information about CE Credits will be available in the new year. Stay tuned.
The International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM) proudly announces another world congress devoted to meaning-oriented research and interventions.
• Second Wave Positive Psychology (PP2.0) Summit on embracing the dark side of human existence,
• Meaning Summit on working with meaning-in-life issues in counselling and therapy,
• The application of self-transcendence to spiritual and palliative care,
• The meaning-centered approach (MCA) to positive management and work engagement,
• Researchers and practitioners of different theoretical stripes dialoguing around the same table,
• Participants having the opportunity to meet and consult with leaders in meaning therapy and PP2.0, and
• Graduate student submissions, competitions, and awards.