Once again this year, we will be hosting pre-conference workshops on the Thursday before the Meaning Conference starts. On July 26th, we will be gathering to hear from a variety of people working in Meaning therapy, Meaning research and teaching on Meaning themes. This year we will be joined by:
- Stanley Krippner, PhD – Finding Meaning in Dreams: The Use of Dream Reports in Counseling and Psychotherapy – AM
- George Bonanno, PhD – Loss, Trauma, and Human Resilience – AM
- Emmy van Deurzen, PhD – Living with your Emotions –AM
- Robert Neimeyer, PhD – Techniques of Grief Therapy: Narrative Practices for Counseling the Bereaved – PM
- Salvatore Maddi, PhD & Deborah Khoshaba, PhD – Hardiness Assessment and Training –PM
- Paul T. P. Wong, PhD – Assessment and Intervention in Meaning Therapy – PM
Each participant will be able to select one morning lecture, and one afternoon lecture based on their preference. Please plan on attending this year.